Howard College Dual Credit
Junior Dual Credit Course Options
- English 1301 and 1302 (Fall and Spring Semester Course)
- U.S. History (Fall and Spring Semester Course)
Senior Dual Credit Course Options
- British Literature (Fall and Spring Semester Course)
- Economics (Fall Semester)
- Government (Spring Semester)
- Extra choices: College Algebra (Fall), College Trigonometry (Spring), and Speech
Student can receive college and high school credit by taking Dual Credit courses which means the courses count on your high school GPA and your College GPA.
PLEASE refer to student handbook for more requirement information.
*Note: 60's is consider passing in college courses, but Glasscock County ISD requires a 70 or better to receive credit for the course.